0

Being home

Posted by Manu Mattos on 27.12.09 in

I even dreamed...
There were hugs...
Skin to skin....
A deep and intense relaxing sensation of tranquility...
Not something I would image or make up,
But really something I could feel,
Something I FELT.

It seemed so "true" that
I woke up asking myself if that had really happened
Or if I was going crazy, out of my senses...
Then I just realized that was nothing of that,
It was almost touchable and reachable
That I can still clearly remember the sensation:
Outstanding and likely indescribable...

Never really felt something like that,
Never dreamed such a thing before,
With the sensations like that...up close...
On the edges of my fingertips....
Running away from any already made idea
of what a dream is: a context that allows you
to make up a suitable feeling for that scene
based on what's happening...
usually it's like that.

I didn't dream,
I just felt.
It was the sensation that took me to a dream...
That real sensation...
Sensations speak for themselves, I won't be able to explain...
But maybe I'll be able to certify myself of what I felt last night...
...it felt like getting home and being home, that's all I can say.

MCM


0 Comments

Postar um comentário

Copyright © 2009 Just like a wave... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.